EOS now available on Anycoin Direct!
- 1 minute read
EOS listed on Anycoin Direct!
We are happy to announce that EOS, the current number six on Coinmarketcap, is now available on Anycoin Direct. Starting today, you can select this cryptocurrency on all our Buy, Trade and Sell pages. Purchase EOS with Credit Card and other direct payment methods or have the payout credited to your bank account. We have written a short summary regarding EOS for those who are not familiar with it. You can also open a live chat on our website in case you have any additional questions.
What is EOS?
EOS.IO is a decentralized operating system based on blockchain technology. It can be used to carry out smart contracts, dApps, user authentication, data storage and many other features. To use the above mentioned features, the cryptocurrency EOS is used as payment method. Due to its networks scalable design EOS.IO has stated it has the potential to handle up to a million transactions per second. The website EOS.IO provides free and open-source code that is developed by Block.one, a company managed by CEO Brendan Blumer, CTO Daniel Larimer and CFO Andrew Bliss.
More on EOS
- Alongside normal addresses EOS also uses accounts, which are readable names that are stored on the EOS blockchain and connected to your private and public keys.
- An EOS account is required for performing actions on the EOS platform, such as sending/receiving tokens, voting, and staking.
- EOS uses Memo’s which are extra pieces of information you can include with a transaction.
- When asked for a Memo, always include this in your transaction to prevent loss of your EOS tokens.
- For more information we suggest you read the EOS whitepaper which can be found here
- Additional information can also be found on the official EOS subreddit.
- Browse our guides to see which wallet we recommend for storing your EOS coins.
EOS is the fourth coin that we have added in 2019 and is part of a large amount of developments that have been planned for this year. So keep your eyes on our social media channels for all the latest news and improvements.
Read everything about it on our EOS overview page.