The email address that you have entered when creating your Anycoin Direct account is used to send you newsletters. These newsletters contain the latest updates relating to coin listings and improvements to our website. Besides essential information, we will also be planning a lot of prize winning contests through our newsletters. For starters, every customer that chooses to receive our newsletters, has a chance of winning a Ledger Nano S. The winner will be announced on the 10th of June. All our customers have been sent an email and so everyone has a chance to opt in. In order to opt-in, you need to click on the ‘Opt In button’ present in the email that you have received. If you decide to opt out, you will no longer receive any essential information related to Anycoin Direct. You can opt-out by clicking the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of the email.
What do you use my information for?
- To identify you and to verify who you say you are.
- To enable you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in a convenient, accessible, but above all, safe and secure manner.
- To provide you with the best possible customer service – should you need it at anytime.
- To send you functional emails regarding placed orders and login information.
How do you store my information and for how long do you retain it?
- We are legally obligated to retain your information for a period of 5 years following termination of your account.
- Most of your information will be stored encrypted and offline – only a few dedicated employees have access to these secure environments.
- The information that is not directly stored offline is necessary for the execution of the services (i.e. buying and selling cryptocurrencies and providing support).
- We have installed state-of-the-art security mechanisms, systems and software and only work with the world’s leading companies.
What is crucial for me to know?
- We will only collect, process and/or store personal information after you give us your consent.
- We will stop collecting and processing your personal information when you withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to obtain an overview of the personal information we have stored.
- You can be assured that we will never transfer, sell, rent, lease or otherwise make available your personal information – unless we are required to do so per court order.